There is not a single person in the world that loves me quite like my dad does. For those that know my father and I well, know that we are very much alike. Growing up my mom used to call me my dad's twin, and I would get so upset, because there was no way that I was like my crazy old man. Now it's an honor to be called his twin. We are both crazy, and loud, and passionate, and hot-headed. We are both quick to get angry, but even quicker to forgive and forget.
My dad would take the shirt off of his back for anyone that he loves. I have worked hard my entire life to make my dad proud.
I'm blessed to have this wonderful man as my father. Olivia is even more blessed to have my dad as her Grandfather. He shows an enthusiasm for Olivia when she is in the room like no one else does. I am so grateful that he loves her so much.
Thank you, Dad.
Happy Birthday! We love you.




Awww uncle jay looks so proud of his granddaughter (: nice blog manda, love it!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Dad truly is a wonderful man.
ReplyDelete