Dear Olivia,
We had your "28 week" appointment yesterday and everything went fabulously! You are growing exactly as you should be. I say 28 weeks in quotations because I was actually only 26 weeks and 4 days along at our appointment. Because we have recently switched over to daddy's health insurance plan, we needed to get our two appointments this week in before September 1. Exciting stuff, huh? I was not complaining because it meant that there was a shorter time between visits and I got to listen to your big heart beating sooner.
Your daddy came to the appointment with me and that made everything more fun. He had not gotten to hear your heartbeat or be at an appointment since we found out you are a healthy little girl. My weight gain is right on track, blood pressure was good, I do not have gestational diabetes, and my belly measured right where it was suppose to.
We met with a new doctor at this appointment. He was a new doctor to us, Dr. Hancock. He was very nice and very informative. Both daddy and I were able to ask a bunch of questions and get good clear answers from him. I had to get a shot at this appointment, because my blood type is A-, and the shot was not too bad.
I can't wait till our next appointment in about 3 weeks. We will get to hear you and see you every 2 weeks after that appointment, then at about a month before you are due we will get to see/hear you every week until you arrive. Your estimated date of arrival is exactly 3 months from today. We can't wait!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment