Last weekend we went to Six Flags in Arlington, Texas. Hot, crowded, and a blast! Every summer I forget just how sweltering Texas summers can get. I love it though, and I love being able to swim any day of the week once May hits, and usually stays that way till about September.
So anyways, my parents were wonderful and brought Dave and I along with them to Six Flags. We were busy from about 6am - 10:30pm.
Friday night after work Dave and I headed to Harker Heights so that we could leave first thing Saturday morning. My wonderful father-in-law was house sitting for us for the weekend, so Thor had some fresh person to terrorize!
We were all on the road by about 6:00am Saturday morning, ate breakfast at Dennys and made it to the park by 10:00am.
Group shot taken by Mom so we could remember where we parked. Sarah is so glamorous.
Mom and I. Yay! We were waiting for Sarah and Dave to ride the Batman for the 3rd time.
Dave and I. This is a horrible picture of me, but you can actually see a baby bump! lol. All the other pictures I just look like a blob.
I begged Sarah to take this picture with me. Thank you Sarah!
Dad and I. My parents are getting so tan this summer, already!
One of the few rides I actually got to ride!!
Waiting for the Parade right before the parked closed.
I LOVE parades. Any and all parades.
One of the best things about going to the Six Flags in Dallas was that my mom and dad got us a hotel close to the park. We were able to go through the park and tackle a lot of the rides, then go back to the hotel, swam, and ate a big Pancho's dinner, and then return to the park for some more rides and the parade. It really was nice to get to go take a shower and refresh.
The next morning my mom and I went for a nice hour long walk before all the other bums woke up. We then got into our swim suits and took a dip in the pool, showered and ate the nice hot breakfast at the hotel.
We then headed to the Grapevine mall and did a little bit of shopping before we headed home. What a fun trip! I love any trip where we are go-go-go, and this one was nice because we even got a little of pool time!
And here I am this morning. I have been feeling particularly pregnant today so I took one of those classy bathroom pictures in my office's bathroom.
18weeks4days :)









absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun! You're lookin' cute!
ReplyDelete