...and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of!!! :)
We found out today that we are having a little girl!
The ultrasound pictures weren't the best quality, and then this picture is just a picture of a picture.
The picture above is our little girls profile view.
And this picture, I'm sure our little one will thank us for later ...is the picture that showed us she was in fact a little girl. Those are her little feet, legs, and bottom! How cute already! I can't wait to fatten everything up :). Must be the Mexican need to feed that is in me.
Today was a long and exhausting and anxious filled day, but it was well worth it. Everything in our baby appears to be growing well and like it should. Olivia was measuring a week ahead which made me happy that she is growing nice and strong. She is about 8 ounces right now. The tech said that we will keep the original due date of November 27, 2010 because the very first ultrasound is the most accurate.
I can't wait to start looking at clothes and fun stuff for her now that we know. My mom is going shopping for Olivia and I'm SO excited to see what she ends of picking out.
Congratulations Amanda and Dave. I am very excited for you guys. What a wonderful time in your lives you are having now, and it just gets better and better as the years go by.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful name. I have always loved the name Olivia. She will be one pretty little girl.
Enjoy all of your preparations!
Kathy
Kathy, looks like I'll join you and Christine Ford and Betsy Ayres in Grandma of a new baby girl this year. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Congratulations! Just wait, sooner than later you'll be holding your little girl trying to imagine her at this point in your belly.
ReplyDelete