Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I've been blessed with a wonderful man who is my father.  Best dad ever, hands down.  Jae, Sarah and I were all so blessed by our dad's dedication to our lives.  He provided for us, he loved us, he showed us the world, he coached us, he protected us, and he is still always there for us.

Anyone who knows my dad, knows that he will take the shirt off of his back for you, if he needs to.  For us kids, Dad would take his shirt, shoes, and pants off for us (mental image, haha!)!  Then he would want to kick somebody's ass for making us upset.


  Our dad was always one of the very first people to come to our defense.  He often felt our pain more than we did, and for that I'm forever grateful.  I'm sorry for any and all of the white hairs I have given him over time, and many many many headaches too, I'm sure.

I would not be the woman I am today if it weren't for my dad.  He taught me to never take anyone's b.s. :). And to never make excuses.


I'm so excited for our baby to have a grandpa like my dad!!! This kid is definitely in for an adventure!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment