Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

17 weeks

Week 7


Week 17

17 weeks pregnant today!  Today's picture is definately not one of my most flattering pictures, but this is the "bump".  Usually in the morning when I wake up my tummy has been flatter and gets bigger and harder as the day goes on, just depending on what I've consumed.  This morning I work up and BAM the belly was as big and round as it was when I went to sleep.  I'm still not quite sure I have "popped"  but I'm definitely beginning to look more the part.

It's exciting and makes it feel so much more real!  Dave and I have been taking pictures almost weekly, but I look really rough in most of them, so those will remain our private photos.  :) 

On Wednesday, we will be going to the doctor for our big Anatomy Ultrasound and will also hopefully be finding out the gender.  We are looking forward to seeing a healthy and happy baby, and possibly also being able to put a name to our growing little one!  It will feel really good to know if a little boy or a little girl is growing inside of me.  I will keep this blog posted once we find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment