Our baby is 2 years old!!! Whew, have these past 2 years flown.
July 2008 - 5 weeks old. This was the day we brought Thor home.
August 2008 - 2 months old. Thor's very first time swimming.
September 2008 - 3 months old.
Beginning of October 2008 - 4 months old.
End of October 2008 - 4 months old.
November 2008 - 5 months
April 2009 - 10 months old. Thor sportin' my sports bra.
May 2009 - 11 months old at the dog park.
August 2009 - 13 months old. In the middle of the move into our old house.
November 2009 - 17 months old. Recovering from his foot surgery.
December 2009 - 18 months old.
April 2010 - 22 months old.
May 2010 - 23 months old. Trying to stay cool.
Thor Early-Insane Copeland - 2 years old!!!
(This picture was taken just a couple of days ago.)
I cannot imagine Thor not being in our lives. He has such a big personality and is a great companion dog. I was very hesitant about getting a dog of his breed before we got him. But the minute we met this little 6 pound grizzly bear in Temple, Texas, Dave and I were both in love.
Thor has had his ups and downs with us so far. He has damaged many, many, many things due to his large size and love for underwear and socks. He has also had a series of medical problems such as the infected toenail, the bouts of giardia, and the scuffle with our neighbor's dog. However, all of these things have just made the adventure of living with him that much more fun.
I'm very grateful to our families who have come to except Thor despite his drooling, shedding, tendancy to step on their toes, and tendancy to snatch napkins and other items off of their tables and counters. He loves you all, maybe a little too much even!!!
Happy Birthday, big boy!!! ( I know, I know, he can't log onto the internet, but he can read really well). You are going to make the best friend for our baby, as you have been such a good friend to us.














No comments:
Post a Comment