Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The hottest coolest time in Texas: Schlitterbahn, bahn!

Last year Jono, Lexie, Dave and I went to Schlitterbahn on a whim one weekend, and we wanted to do a repeat this year.  This year we went on Memorial Day and Sarah and Brittany also came along and we had a blast!  I would love to go next year, and the year after and make it an annual thing.  I love love love Schlitterbahn, and I love being in a swimsuit and in the water and in the sun.

Unfortunately this year I could not ride as many rides and I usually did, but it was still a lot of fun, and I still got to ride a decent amount of rides.  One of the best things about this water park is that you are allowed to bring in your own coolers and picnic lunches.  We all packed a lunch and shared a locker for our valuables, and we were able to stake out a good table for the day. 
Sarah & Brit chatting away into Schlitterbahn

The girlies

Eating lunch

The Copelands

This was our group picture before we all got sunburns :( (Me and my little baby belly, Dave, Sarah, Brittany, Lexie, and JonO)

I can't wait till next year if we decide to go again with Baby C!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment