Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girlfriend can sing!

This is a week late, but I still felt that it deserves its own blog!  Sarah's Spring Choir Show was last week, and let me tell you, we were so proud of her.

Dave, my mother-in-law, Annette, and I all drove up to Killeen on that Tuesday after work.  We had a quick dinner at my parent's house and then we all headed to the concert. 

Sarah sang in about 4 different numbers, and she had a solo in one of the group songs, and she sang a solo song, too!  I was so nervous for her! You would have thought I was the one performing.  She did wonderfully.  Also, to top it all off , she won the big yearly award too!  She was awarded the Choir Director's award. 

I'm slightly more hormonal due to the pregnancy, so I cried of course. Dave got a real kick out of that.  I was so embarrassed that I was actually tearing up that she won this award, but I was so proud of her.  Plus, we have never really gotten to see her perform in choir with so many solos and I was impressed.  The choir director had such nice and powerful things to say about Sarah's talent and her personality. 

My parents have done an awesome job and raising this little girl!  Go Mom and Dad!!


After the concert.  May 25, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love you and i know that Olivia will have the second best mother in the world.(; you are such a beautiful compassionate woman and everyone in your life is so blessed to have you in theirs. thank you for being the best big sister i could ever dream of.-Sarah<3

    ReplyDelete