Today was the first time that Olivia ever said the whole, "when I grow up." She said she wanted to "be a teacher when I grow up." The she said she loved Ms. Raegan & Ms. Ashely, and that she also wanted to BE Ms. Ashley when she grew up. It was so sweet and such a cute conversation that we were able to have on part of the drive home.
Later in the afternoon we went swimming at the outdoor YMCA pool for the first time. We were sitting in a lawn chair during the hourly adult swim, and Olivia looked over at the family sitting next to us. Then she asked me, "what's that smell
I smell?" I told her that I wasn't sure, and that I smelled sunscreen. She looked over at their snacks and told me: I smell grapes and chips.
Some tidbits from our little conversationalist. She constantly keeps me laughing and I love hearing her being able to verbalize her thought process. I don't ever want to forget so many of theses memories and simple exchanges that we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment