It's hard to find the time or the energy to update my blog these days. We are all doing amazingly well and life if good. I'm so behind, but will try and catch up hopefully! Last time I posted, Olivia had just turned 18 months old.

We celebrated her birthday a couple of times this year. Once with her Duckling class, and once at our home with our close friends and family. We went back and forth as to whether we should do a bigger party or not, but opted to hold out until Olivia has more "friends" and when she would better understand the birthday party concept. I sure am glad we waited, because even with just a handful of people on her birthday she was pretty overwhelmed! Additionally, we would later find out she was beginning to have an ear infection on the day we celebrated her 2nd birthday, so she was slightly cranky.
On the Friday before her birthday (December 7, 2012) we surprised Olivia at school after nap time. She seemed pretty happy about that.
Olivia's sweet teachers, Ms. Ashley and Ms. Raegan, got her a gift.
On Sunday family and friends, mostly grandparents, godparents, Aunt Sarah and a few other family members, came to our house to Celebrate Olivia. Dave barbequed and I did some appetizers, rainbow fruit and veggies, and dips.
Olivia got an awesome pink "red Ryder" bike from the Copeland grandparents, and a small trampoline from the Jimenez grandparents. What a lucky girl! We've had a lot of fun playing with these two toys.
Happy birthday to the sweetest, spunkiest, and smartest 2 year old I could ever imagine. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment