Olivia has shown a lot of interest in food. She is very interested in playing with food, but she has very little interest in actually eating most food we have offered her. However, Olivia does like Ritz crackers!
Yummy cracker!
Oops, Olivia "bit" off a big chunk. Way more than she could manage.
Coughing.
Moment of panic, and Mommy helping Olivia out.
More coughing.
Whew! Consoling Olivia, and reassuring her that she is okay.
Uh oh....Mommy and Daddy didn't think to take the cracker away...
Olivia protesting the removal of the Ritz cracker.
First fit caught on camera.
Thank you, Dave for capturing these moments.
I had no idea that babies eating real food could be so scary. During every meal with Olivia so far there have been at least one moment of panic from either Dave or me. I don't know if we are just paranoid or if Olivia doesn't quite have the skills yet. She is still without teeth, so I worry that she won't be able to handle certain textures.
We are all still learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment