Wow! Almost a full month since the last time I blogged! There is so much to share and so much that has happened. I promise I'm still blogging and I promise I will fill the blog in with all that's going on.
I want to share all about the birth of our baby, the wonderful addition to our family Miss Olivia, Christmas celebrations, how Thor is handling all the changes and how mommy & daddy are handling all of the new changes.
I also have pictures galore to share!!! Right now we are on the road heading to San Antonio for Christmas at my grandparents. Baby's first Christmas and also the first time she will meet alot of the family.
Keep checking in and don't give up on my blog! Soon (hopefully) things will slow down enough for me to catch up!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Enjoy the holidays and enjoy spending time with those you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment