Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cuteness Overload

I was sitting in Olivia's room today, as I have found myself doing more and more lately, and I became overwhelmed with the amount of cuteness in her room!  We have been given and bought some of the cutest things for our little girl.  All things baby are adorable, in my opinion,  but I wanted to share some of my favorite things in her room.

Olivia's first Christmas ornament

I also found a Thor ornament :)

Her little shoe collection. So precious&little!

Winter hat! My mom and I looked everywhere for a cute winter hat for newborn pictures we are planning on taking.  That was a surprisingly difficult task here in central Texas.
Friends of ours sent us this adorable diaper bag tag.  It has her name on both sides, and my phone number on the other side as well. It adds the perfect girly touch to our manly diaper bag that my husband lovingly picked out.

My mother-in-law, Annette, embroidered this butterfly bib and she also made the matching receiving blanket!  I love the butterflies.  She made us several matching sets like this and they are perfect.

An Olivia tote bag!  My sister in law sent this to us for my baby shower.

This is Olivia's "te-te."  I had a favorite headed blankey like this, but mine was Snoopy and I called it te-te.  My mom wanted Olivia to have something just as important to sleep with and love on. 

My aunt Suki bought us this adorable diaper cover.

This is our latest purchase, baby's bassinet! (Craigslist for 25 bucks, in almost perfect condition!)  I love seeing this in our room.  It makes me happy :).

Right now we are letting this little baby sleep in there.

Our home is completely prepared if Olivia decided that she was ready to be born today.  I have been nesting like crazy for most of October and so has Dave, so now we are ready.  The thing we are left doing right now is mentally getting ready!  I love to talk about how much our lives are going to change, and how our routines are going to change, but most of all I love how we really have no idea how things well be. We can read all of the baby books under the sun, which it feels like we have done, but until the time actually comes, and our baby is here, it's all a mystery to us.   

I'm getting so excited for the day that we finally get to meet our daughter and for the days, weeks and years ahead that we all have to get to know each other.  I love that our family is growing and that we have been blessed with the privilege of getting to become someone's mommy & daddy!

2 comments: