Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Shower for Miss Olivia Marie Copeland

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010. 

My baby shower was so much fun.  My mother and sister hosted, and it turned out really nice.  I love getting together with the ladies of our family and our friends, whether if be for baby showers, weddings, bridal showers, etc.  Everyone was so generous to Dave, Oliva and I.  Our daughter is definitely going to be the best dressed little girl at daycare! 



Gift table

Some of the ladies from the Jimenez side of the family. 
(From L to R: Aunt Gloria, Pamela, Kathleen, Katherine, Lindsey, Me,
Jacqueline, Aunt Cristina, Sarah, and Aunt Lupe.)

Grandma Copeland


Grandma Jimenez


Aunt Sarah


Pamela, Great-grandma Garza, and Aunt Lupe.

Mom playing teacher and leading us in some fun baby games!

More baby shower games.

Grandma Copeland made Olivia an adorablely warm snuggie.


Swivel highchair from Aunt Suki


Claudia's gift to Olivia. Love the bag & goodies!

Great-grandma Contreras and I passing out cake. 

I really cannot get over how much fun it was, and how excited I am to bring our daughter into this family.  She will definitely be here for Christmas and get to meet everyone who is around the San Antonio area.

Since the baby shower has taken place my nesting instincts have been at an all time high.  The last couple of nights I have stayed up way past my bed time, organizing, re-arranging, hanging up clothing, and making a ton of lists. 

She will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment