Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Marcos Gallardo

My cousin, Pamela and her husband, Marcos, now my new cousin, had a beautiful wedding this past Saturday in San Antonio.  Pamela looked absolutely gorgeous, and the wedding was gorgeous as well!  We all had such a great time.  Dancing and eating tons, you can't go wrong there!!!

Congratulations Marcos & Pamela!




Cousins! Samuel, Me, Pamela, Sarah, & Kathleen.  We had a bunch of other cousins there at the wedding, but unfortunately did not get more pictures with them.


Dave & I. (and Olivia, she LOVED the garlic mashed potatoes!  So much so that Daddy gave me, I mean her, all of his.)


Mama & Popo.  Both Dave & Popo are comedians. 


Mom & Dad! Hubba hubba!!!


Sisters! Sarah is getting tooooo pretty.


 My mom and I!  Love her!

I loved getting to see so much family at Pamela's wedding.  I hope we don't have to wait too long until the next Jimenez family get together. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! I don't think I've ever seen such a tall wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete