Dave's birthday was last weekend and we had a really good time with friends. It has been somewhat of a tradition for Dave and Jono to celebrate their birthdays together. Jono's birthday is on April 9th, and Dave's is April 11th, so this year Saturday fell on a Saturday, and it was perfect to celebrate on. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then we went bowling. So much fun! I have a couple of pictues, but none that were that great. I have been so bad about taking pictures lately. As a matter of fact, I vow right now to be better about it.
Before we even went out Saturday night, Dave and I were very productive in the yard and the house. Dave mowed, weeded, and planted seed. He also worked on scubbing a lot of the outside of the house where our lovely dog has gotten it muddy. I did all the weekly household chores and was able to whip the house into good shape.
On Sunday, Dave's actually birthday, his gift was to spend the day however he wanted. So he sat on the couch all day and played his video game. I, on the other hand piddled around the house, worked in the garage, did some organizing about the house, took a bath and a nap. So it was very nice and enjoyable day for us both. Oh, I can't forget that Dave actually let me watch Julie&Julia first thing in the morning, that was awfully nice because it was his birthday. The movie was, eh, okay.
Other than that, we are keep on' keepin' on. Lots of exciting things coming up, Texas Round-Up 10K, Sarah's dance recital in the Alamodome, Fiesta in San Antonio, closing on our house, getting the keys, starting our move, packing & unpacking, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment