Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pictures, mostly pictures. And some ramblings.

It physically hurts me when I think of how cute my daughter is to me.   As she is asleep right now I run through all of the cutesy things she did today.  We were at the splash pad today and I turned to Dave and I said, "You know, I feel like I can honestly say that our child is the cutest child out here."  Dave, of course in all of his logic said, "I bet every single mother out here thinks that."

I think we are just wired to feel this way.  We also definitely had our fair share of tantrums and lessons to be learned today, but the cute as always seems to outweigh the nasty.  Again, probably another way that we are wired biologically to love and need to protect our young.  Anyways, enjoy....








Also, we spend a lot of time half naked around the Copeland house.  Very few people would ever really think that, because we seem like totally modest and conservative people.  However, when we get home from work all clothes off! lol.  Okay, not ALL of them but usually at least half, and with Olivia, forget it, you will be lucky to at least find her with pants on if you just surprise us and drop on in.  Our poor neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment