Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Blog Post Month (NaBloPoMo) November 2011

I'm going to try and write a blog post everyday for the month of November.  Why?  Well, it's National Blog Post Month, duh.

Normally, I don't partake in things that occur in the blogger world because I don't consider myself a serious blogger.  However,  I find typing my thoughts and things about our daily life to be very therapeutic. As the rush of the holidays approach and our baby's first birthday, I'm hoping blogging more regularly will be a type of therapy of sorts.

There is a daily prompt to help with the blogging and I will use them occasionally when they interest me, or when I am at a loss.  Olivia is the greatest subject matter though; I can write about her for days.  So please visit me. I don't plan on posting my blog link on Facebook everyday, but I do plan on updating everyday.  I will try to include pictures as much as I can.  I hate posting a blog without pictures, I feel like pictures will make your trip to my blog worth it. 

Please let me know in the comments section if you have any suggestions for topics or anything about our exciting life you would like to hear about?  I have a couple of topics on the burner that I plan on writing about in the upcoming month.  I'm really hoping to be successful in this endeavor as I believe that I have set out to do this once before with no luck.  So, wish me luck!



1 comment: