I started a new job and life has just been very busy for our little family as we try to settle in to our new normal. I miss blogging, I miss sharing fun stories about my baby, and I miss uploading fun pictures. Instead of blogging I'm trying to spend some really good time with Olivia in the evenings and on the weekends and it hasn't left me much time to write and upload pictures.
I promise to get back into the swing of some regular blogging. I feel like I have a lot to share and my baby girl is doing new things everyday.
Life is very very very good to us right now and I'm trying to take the time and enjoy it.
I'm so glad life and your new job is going so well! I hope I can meet your sweet Olivia someday. Enjoy her!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, about your adventures and how Olivia is growing up. But you are smart to give preference to spending time with your family above blogging :-) I miss blogging too, I am counting the days until my finals are over (next Thurday, yikes!) and I can write an update... especially about my pregnancy, it has flown by so fast!!! No post to date about that and I´m already at 32 weeks!
ReplyDelete