Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

DIY Co-Sleeper

Sunday night was the first night with this new arrangement.

So far so good.  Although she was still mostly snuggled between the two of us, the fear of her rolling off was not there.  We all slept like babies.

Dave is working out of town for a couple of nights, and we figured it would be a good idea to finally set the crib up in our room.


I love it, I love it.  I get more space, but I still get to be close to the ones that I love while I sleep.  Dave thinks it's a step in the right direction to eventually transitioning Olivia to her own bed.  I agree.  She should be in her own bed by time she goes to college at this rate.






I added these pictures that I took last night.  I moved the crib back so that it's against the wall, I think this is an even safer option.

1 comment: