Dave has been creating a birth story video for the birth of Olivia for about 3 months or so now. Simply because my labor was so prolonged, we have a ton of video snippets and pictures to be used. Additionally, we had just purchased Dave's iPhone 4 and he was in love with it.
The video that Dave is currently making is over 30 minutes long, and it's wonderful so far. I'm excited to sit down and watch the whole thing once it's completed. I'm not sure how, and if we will be able to share it because it is so long, but Dave made this trailer to the video last night.
I love having these memories captured. I re-live them every time I watch a video or see pictures. I don't even mind that most of the images are less than flattering. Olivia's birth was so special for us both and I look forward to sharing this with her one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment