Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend of Baby Reunions!

Olivia had quite the social weekend!

Friday night we went to dinner at Texicana Cafe with JonO, Lexie, Gammie and Grandpa.  While we were there we ran into Danielle Archambault.  It was crazy.  I know we live in the same city as Danielle so it's bound to happen, but it is always so strange to run into someone from high school, especially when you went to high school halfway across the world in Belgium.  Small world.  Olivia got to meet Danielle and Madison, so yay!

Then Saturday evening, we met up with Mark, Melissa, and Austin in Round Rock.  They are in town from Colorado for a week or so visiting family.  The last time that we saw Austin, he was just a month or so older than Olivia is now, and I was close to 6 months pregnant, I believe.  He is such a big boy now!


Melissa and I with our babies.

Sunday afternoon we had our Bradley Birthing Class Baby Reunion!  It was so great to see all of the new parents and, of course, it was wonderful to meet all of the new babies.  So precious.  I'm hoping we have another reunion once the babies are a little bit older.  It will be really neat to get to see them all as they grow and change.   

The 7 new little families.

Needless to say, Olivia was pooped come Monday and is slowly beginning to recover.  Actually, she did amazingly awesome through it all.  Friday night we may have stayed out a little bit later than we should have, but she still did well.  I'm hoping by keeping her out in the streets we are making her flexible, and not completely ruining her sleeping habits, yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment