What activity is productive and fun and a workout for an 8 month pregnant lady all rolled into one? Shopping!!!
My aunt in San Antonio has loaned us a cradle to use for baby and we needed to pick it up from her. She, my grandmother, and cousin said they would meet me halfway in San Marcos. My mom, sister and I decided to make an event of it! We met for lunch at the Gristmill in Gruene which was delicious as always. We then went to the San Marcos outlets for some shopping. I had such a great time and it was fun to have a little lady time (plus Jon, who was a champ with all of us.) We parked, and walked, and walked and walked. It wasn't bad at all because all of the walking was broken up by shopping, but my legs and ankles felt it this morning!
Sarah, Mom, Olivia and I :)
Mom, Mama, and Suki.
Jon, Sarah and I. Mama in the background looking as tired as I felt!
Post-shopping
4 generations: Grandma, Mom, granddaughters, and great-granddaughter in utero.
We were able to find some cute things for baby, of course! This Halloween tutu will be great for next year. It's not really a costume, but we can at least send her to daycare in the tutu and a black onsie to be festive! It came with a headband, too :).
I loved this Christmas outfit! I need to find some white tights to go under this outfit because surely by Decemeber 25 it will be colder here in Texas. (Highs are in the 85-90 degree range next week...) Olivia has a pair of black patten leather shoes and a pair of "My First Christmas" slippers that can go with this onsie. Thanks, Grandma! :)
I'm still on the search for some cute winter hats for O. It never really gets super cold here in Austin, but we do have a week or so in the winter that hats and gloves are needed. Especially for our itty bitty newborn baby. I also want to get Olivia used to wearing hats from early on. We have brutal sunny summers and she will need to keep covered once it gets hot again.
Next project: Putting the cradle together and finding a craddle pad and sheet for baby.
Next project: Putting the cradle together and finding a craddle pad and sheet for baby.



the outfits are so cute! glad you had a great time with the Jimenez ladies!
ReplyDelete