Boy, am I in love with you already. How is that we haven't even met and all I can think about is you, and us, and your future together with us & Thor :).
You are just 11 weeks and 4 days old today and the size of a lime (according to thebump.com) and already we are ready to protect you, and love you, and teach you everything about this world that we know.
We are enrolling in a birthing class so that we can make your entrance into this world as peaceful as possible. We are reading as many books about taking care of you while you are in mommy's belly as we can get ahold of. I am trying to eat healthy for the both of us, and focusing on getting the good stuff in my body, and trying so hard to only eating the "bad" stuff once in awhile.
We bought a big beautiful home because we knew how badly we wanted you in our lives and needed more room for you to grow up in. We picked out your bedroom the very first time that we even looked at the house. Your daddy said, "this room will make a great nursery." And guess what! One week later we found out that you were growing inside of me and going to be able to help fill up our home and our hearts.
You are all that I think about throughout most of the day and I cannot wait for the chance to get to see you on the ultrasound screen again; June 23 seems so so so far away. I'm even more impatient for the day that your daddy and I will actually get to hold you and introduce you to the rest of your crazy family. Trust me, they are super duper crazy, but not in the bad crazy kinda way, more like the very fun crazy kind of way. They love you just as much as we love you and I know they will take good care of you, too.
I can't wait to see who you look like and if you will have your daddy's beautiful green eyes or not. And if you will have our dark black hair, or my brown skin (although, your daddy can get tanner than me most summers).
I'm anxious because I want to do everything right to prepare you for life. We want the absolute best for you, baby, and I'm very glad that we have some great role models in our lives that will help us along the way. Just know, that even though I can guarantee we will not be perfect, we are trying our best and that we will always be there for you.
This is really sweet. You should print it for your baby's baby book.
ReplyDelete:-) *I* can´t wait to hold our baby and we only have a couple of days/weeks to go...I can imagine how excited you are!!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy, Amanda.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful message to your baby. As Alyssa said, you really should put this in your baby's book.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sweet. Makes me want one ; )
ReplyDeleteI love this. We too are so anxious to meet Baby C. Keep this up, love it.
ReplyDeleteMom
Im actually crying reading this knowing that your baby will have such a wonderful mommy. and as you know its pretty hard for something to seem sweet to me :o)
ReplyDelete