Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kinnidi Marie

Kinnidi Marie is my first cousin. She is the youngest child of four (2 boys and 2 girls) to my Uncle Ed & Aunt Misty (who aren't much older than Dave & I ). Uncle Ed is my mom's youngest brother by more than a decade. Ed & Misty started having babies right around the time I came back to Texas for college, and I was lucky enough to be at the hospital each time a baby was born, with the exception of Kinnidi. Sad, I know! Well anyways, she is named after me! Same middle names, on purpose, because that was my middle name. She is a precious doll baby. Kin just turned 1 a little over a month ago, but has been walking for about the past 2 months.

I was able to spend some time with Ed's family this weekend because the other kids, Alec, Adan & Kelsi had a Jr. Mavs football game in my neck of the woods! (Kelsi cheers for Adans team, Aleck plays two age groups above Adan). Anyways, we had a really good time on Saturday hanging out at the fields and getting some sun!

Sarah, Kini & I hanging out on the track in between games. Sarah is really really blossoming & coming into her own. She's gorgeous! Dad needs a bigger and better shot-gun.

I tend to smoother babies! They are just too cuddly.
Kinnidi was dancing to the "get crunk" music the sound guy kept playing.

Following the games, my folks, Dave & I, and all of Eds clan went up to Round Rock for Mighty Fine Burgers. I LOVE MIGHTY FINE BURGERS. Without the risk of sounding too annoying, they make their burgers are made from fresh 100% pure beef. You can watch their assembly line behind this massive glass window hand-forming each and every burger. The meet is all-natural and the beef is strictly vegetarian fed. The french fries are fried in trans-fat free peanut oil. So, needless to say, after you eat a burger and fries here that gross greasy feeling that happens after you eat McDonald's never happens.

They also have this awesome hand-washer machine. You just stick both hand in these two hole things and hold them there for 12 seconds while your hands get washed. It's very spa like, but in the middle of their restaurant. Dave and I washed our hands and then proudly wore our Clean Hands stickers the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment