Fun night! Dave took me to my first Round Rock Express baseball game last night. So much fun. Dave is not a huge fan of baseball...GASP, I KNOW! but we went anyways, and I look forward to going again, sometime soon. We met up with Luke, Mandy, and Summer and Mandy's parents. It is a really fun and pretty complex. Tons of places to eat, a rock climbing wall, a pool, two different jungle gyms for the kids to play on and cheap seats, backstop seats and box seats. We paid for the cheap seats, but the backstop seats were not full and we were able to find a seat with Luke & Mandy. The RR Express won, too! Which, apparently is quite rare. Dave said that he has probably been to about 5-6 games before and this was the first time that he had actually seen them win a game. I think it's because I am good luck.

The electronic screen was not working because of some technical difficulty, however, there were firecrackers throughout the night. There were firecrackers during the National Anthem and then again at the conclusion of the game.

This is a picture from the seating area that we were suppose to sit in.

This is a picture from the seating that we actually ended up sitting.

I'm getting much better at taking these pictures of us! This was when we were walking up to the stadium entrance.

Picture of Dave and I while watching the game. I particularly like this picture because it seems like there were a bunch of creepers in the background watching us take a picture.

This is a picture of our nice well rounded baseball dinner...

Baby summer kept us and all of the people around us very entertained when the game was moving slowly. She is too cute right now. She is mocking a bunch of stuff like shaking her head in a goofy way when her mommy and daddy do it first.
No comments:
Post a Comment