Dave and I did some hiking over the weekend. He took me out to a park I hadn't been yet and I felt so deceived once we got there! He had been holding out on me, this place was really great for a quick day trip and just down the road from the apartment. I can't wait to go again, hopefully sometime soon. Here are some pictures from our outting.

Thor and I got up to a little spot that use to have water flowing through it. He did not want to take this picture because it required standing on a rock that was like a ledge.

This picture was about half-way. The weather could not have been any nicer!

The stream was perfect for wadding in most of the way of our hike.

Thor had an absolute blast and was well-behaved, too!

The face of a tired puppy makes me happier than I could ever explain. This face means little work for mommy and daddy has to be done for Thor the rest of the day.
I want to remember to take more videos from now on. Just figuring out the settings and how much memory Dave's camera has for a video and pictures. Look for more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment